IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Updated November 30th 2020
Stackpole Under The Stars will remain closed until after Christmas, when we hope to reopen and honour our existing bookings, depending on Government guidelines at that time. We will keep this page and our Facebook and Instagram pages up to date with further Covid news.
The information that follows is three-fold:
1) What to do if you have an existing booking in December.
2) What to do if you want to make a new booking.
3) What to do if your booking earlier in the year was cancelled but you have not heard from us.
Thank you for your patience and support.
1. If you have a booking with us between Christmas and New Year, we will contact you shortly using the contact details you booked with. At this stage we do not know whether or not we will be able to honour your booking, but we will update you again once we know what is permitted.
2. We are now taking bookings for 2021, please book via the availability calendar.
3. If you had a booking between March and November which was cancelled by us, Laura emailed you on the address you provided at the time of booking. If you have not heard from us, please check your junk mail and get in touch if you still cannot find any correspondence. Call us on 01646 683167 or email email@example.com
Terms and Conditions
Please note that as of March 18 we amended our cancellation policy within our Terms and Conditions. Before you make a new booking please read these carefully.
To reiterate, if you had a booking with us between March and November, you should have received an email from firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have not, please get in touch. For existing December bookings we will contact you directly. If you think you should have heard from us but you haven’t, get in touch with us via email at email@example.com or phone 01646 683167.
We would like to thank all of our campers for showing your support for our small, homegrown business during this extraordinary season. Here’s hoping for simpler times for everyone in 2021!