IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Updated September 23 2020
Stackpole Under The Stars remains open for all types of camping and glamping. However, we are fully booked for camping until September 27th, and there is no glamping available until October 12th. We will continue to post any cancellations on our Facebook and Instagram pages. PLEASE NOTE THE CAMPSITE IS CLOSED BETWEEN OCTOBER 1ST AND OCTOBER 12TH.
The information that follows is three-fold:
1) What is the situation if you are already have a 2020 booking (or ‘expression of interest’) from September onwards and you have not heard from us?
2) What to do if you want to make a new booking. We are now taking bookings for 2021, please book via the availability calendar.
3) What to do if your booking has been cancelled but you have not heard from us.
- If you have an existing booking from September 23 onwards we fully expect to be able to welcome you, so please continue to plan for your holiday, UNLESS you are affected by a ‘local lockdown’ in which case please get in touch. We are not affected by the current local lockdowns in South Wales. We will email you on the address you provided at booking to provide check-in and site safety details and to ask for your balance payment. It may not be until the week before your stay that you hear from us. We will of course continue to update this page and our social media pages should Welsh Government’s guidance change at any time.
2. If you would like to make a new booking for later in 2020, the quickest way to do so is via the availability calendar. We are fully booked for camping until September 27 and for glamping until 12 October. Any cancellations will be posted on our social media pages. We are now taking bookings for 2021, please book via the availability calendar.
3. If you had a booking between March and September which was cancelled by us, Laura emailed you on the address you provided at the time of booking. If you have not heard from us, please check your junk mail and get in touch if you still cannot find any correspondence. Call us on 01646 683167 or email email@example.com
Terms and Conditions
Please note that as of March 18 we amended our cancellation policy within our Terms and Conditions. Before you make a new booking please read these carefully.
To reiterate, if you had a booking with us between March and September 23, you should have received an email from firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have not, please get in touch. For bookings from September 23 onwards, you will receive an email in due course and in the meantime please keep an eye on this page or our Facebook/Instagram pages and ignore any automated requests for payment.
As always, a BIG thank you to our campers, followers, friends and family – past, present and future – for supporting our small, homegrown business as much as you can. We appreciate you VERY much!